Monday, February 13, 2012

Behind the Scenes 9: Photo Restoration

      

It's been some time since I've posted -- alas, a Master's degree in English will do that to a person. Since I'm not spending very much time behind the lens, I thought I would post some family pictures I've been restoring for a project my mom is working on. She is making a wall collage of old photos from when we were all between the ages of 3-8, which is going to include grandparents, children, and grandchildren. I think it's such a cool idea. Here are some of the pictures I've been working on. (Above: Lindsay, Maureen, Ruth (top), and Alma Pettigrew (my grandpa, far right), probably sometime around 1924.)

(Click once to enlarge.)

Grandma Sybil, probably around 1927.

Grandma Sybil (left) with younger brother Bob, probably around 1924.

My grandpa, Alma Pettigrew Sowby (1919-2009).


No comments:

Post a Comment